Sunday 13 October 2013

CIBC Run for the Cure

The annual CIBC Run for the Cure took place again last Sunday all over Canada.  I've been participating in the 5K run for the past seven years and this is the second time Austin has run it with me.  I have to say, it's much more enjoyable running it with my boy than it is running alone!  Thanks for joining me Aust!  


Here's our faithful cheering team.  This year Victoria even made a sign.  


Here's a shot of the starting line.  There are so many people participating . . . it makes the beginning kind of challenging as you can hardly move for the first part of the run. 


Here we are coming in to the finish.  High fives to our cheering section!  


A total of $27 million was raised across the country in this year's run.  As long as I'm able, I will keep participating.  Next year Samara would like to join us so I may have two running buddies in 2014!  

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Love the cute running partner and the cheering section!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator