Saturday 31 August 2013

To help me remember

Emptying the dishwasher . . . one of the chores the kids take turns doing.  But do you think we can ever remember whose turn it is?  Not a chance. I think I can remember but they always tell me they've JUST done it!  So I came up with a way for us to keep track.  I printed out labels with each kid's name on it . . . stating that they've emptied the dishwasher.  Each one is laminated and has a magnet stuck on the back.  

So the idea is that every time they empty the dishwasher, they take their label and stick it on the outside of the dishwasher.  And because we go in order of age, we'll always know whose turn it is next.  


And what happens if they forget to put their label on?  Well, I guess they do the job again the next time.  I assume they'll only forget once!  ;)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator