Wednesday 21 November 2012

Building Blocks

Speaking of busy work . . . these blocks were given to us this summer by a neighbour.  And normally I'm not a big fan of more toys entering our house – we have too much as it is!  But anyway, these blocks have been a hit . . . especially with Samara and Denver.  If I'm working with Victoria and Austin on something, Samara and Denver have been known to play quietly in the room with these blocks.  I'm don't know what they’re called but I guess they’re the same idea as Lego and they sure bring out the imagination (as you can see in the pics below).  Denver often will carry the bucket out of the school room and go play on his own with them even.  I love simple toys like these – easy to get out and play for a while with and easy to clean up too!  






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey....I know those munchkins behind those cool glasses LOL
xo Grandma C

Catherine said...

Ooo...those look like fun! I'm going to keep my eyes open for those.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 A Bit of This and That. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator